Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Euni the Cat Master

It's been a while since I've had a Thrift Store Pen Pal, so I was extra-excited when my Texan blog-friend, Euni, signed up! I dusted off my box of weird thrift store finds and shipped a pretty good one. Euni is pretty creative, so I'm not surprised at how entertained I was by her Pen Pal post. Plus, since she took pictures of her item at her work office, I get an extra dose of laughter thinking about her co-workers' reactions. Click below to read her awesome Thrift Store Pen Pal post! :)




If you'd like to entertain me (and the rest of the Internet) with your reaction to some odd thrift store purchases, sign up for Thrift Store Pen Pals here!

7 comments:

  1. Oh, that picture frame is so cute!! Euni did put some interesting pictures in there! Ryan Gosling? Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I agree! Her creativity is quite amusing.

      Delete
  2. I know I've probably said this a lot, but this really was super fun to do! THANKS again Woody for having me as a Thrift Store Pen Pal! :)

    P.S. Does this make me...FAMOUS??? :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are VERY welcome! :) Thanks for being awesome and participating! And if it makes you FEEL famous, then let's just roll with that ;)

      Delete
  3. Woody you make me regret living on another continent. I so badly want something weird.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm... I may have to make an exception this one time...

      Delete
  4. Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Randy
    randydavis387@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete