Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thrift Store Pen Pals - O Galleghure

This week's Thrift Store Pen Pal was O Galleghure over at Blades of Hysteria. He usually blogs about some fairly nerdy things, but that's just fine with me, considering I'm an advanced nerd.

His review of his Pen Pal item is pretty dang amazing! I think I say this every time, but I am continually surprised by everyone's creativity! When I started this project I expected people to mention their items in passing on their blog and maybe write a paragraph or two about the ridiculousness of things to be found in thrift stores. O Galleghure, instead, pulls together an entire team to help him with his project. Definitely check this one out, by clicking the link below!! :)



And now it's time to plug the Pen Pals project, so click here and sign up!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for including me in your project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found you through Andrea (Onge's Musings). How do I sign up to be a Thrift Store Pen Pal (besides following your blog)? Your idea is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on becoming an advanced nerd!

    ReplyDelete
  4. O Galleghure: Welcome, sir! I really enjoyed the lasers you attached to the butterfly.

    Wendy: Just email me at WoodyTheHun@gmail.com and we can go from there! :)

    j. littlejohn: Thanks, it took a lot of practice, but I've finally reached nerdvana.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read and commented his review the other day. It was pretty amazing. I also know O Galleghure in real life - he made me proud to call myself a Pennsylvanian.

    ~SP

    ReplyDelete