Monday, December 19, 2011

Thrift Store Pen Pals - Tanyabell!

This week's Thrift Store Pen Pal was Tanyabell at Fabulous for $50 [and under]! It's definitely more of a girls' blog, talking about thrifty fashion and stuff, but she's really nice so you should check her out regardless of your gender.

Tanyabell was given a very interesting Pen Pal item which I almost saved for myself to write about, but she did a Fabulous job (see what I did there?). Aside from making fun of my poor shipping skills, she ended up doing something potentially awesome with her item! Mostly because she didn't want it in her house. Something about it being "creepy," or some such nonsense; as if I would send anything creepy. Check out her brilliant review below!!!



I'll send you (yes, YOU) something creepy/weird/awesome if you just read this and comment that you'd like to participate!

No comments:

Post a Comment