Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Thrift Store Pen Pals - Dad to Libbs

Liberty's dad was my Thrift Store Pen Pal this time around. He runs DadToLibbs.com which, as you can probably tell from the title, concerns his daughter, plus other fun stuff. On a side note, his tagline is "Best Christmas Countdown this side of X-Entertainment.com." I am glad someone else reads/knows of X-Entertainment, but if you don't know what it is, just go ahead and start here (that's one of MY favorites, anyway). 

I almost regret sending this item. Although it is super weird and interesting, and pretty great as a Pen Pal item (in my opinion), it still holds some charm and I will miss its camaraderie. I think it fulfilled its purpose in Dad's post though, as it almost caused a murder. Check it out!!



To receive your own oddities in the mail from a stranger (me), sign up for Thrift Store Pen Pals!

No comments:

Post a Comment