Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Thrift Store Pen Pals - Nhya/Carrymel!

Nhya writes a great/funny/awesome blog at Khaki, Not Cocky. Her Pen Pal review is actually quite marvelous - she went above and beyond and did a video! Plus, she opens her Pen Pal item in real time so we all get to experience the surprise with her :)

She didn't seem to know what to think of her item, though, which is kind of what I'm going for with this project. I think that makes her review a little more special. I DID warn you guys that my thrift store selections were going to be strange. So far all my Pen Pals have done a FANTASTIC job - everyone has gone beyond my expectations - which makes me cry tears of happiness :,) So please click the link below to read Nhya's excellent review of her Thrift Store Pen Pal item!!!



If you'd like to get in on this action just comment on the Sign Up Page and I'll add you to the list!

5 comments:

  1. Commented on it. You're becoming quite the popular man, Mr. Woody. I'm happy to see the kudos are you receiving and the bloggers who get to have some fun with thrift store finds :)

    ~SP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I was nervous that I was going to open it and have to cut my video because my reaction would be inappropriate, but that didn't happen! It was a bit risky. I'm such a dare devil.

    Thanks for posting this on your page and I'm glad you liked the video! I think my followers are definitely going to find their way over here now. Yay for cross-promotion!

    Oh, and thank you for the shirt! Shane says it's from a band lol - who knew? One day (not sure when, but one day) you might receive something random in the mail from me. I just have to figure out what the heck that thing will be. I'm not really a snail mail kind of person but I like how joyous it felt to be opening a surprise package and I feel like you should experience it! I shall keep you posted!

    - Nhya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice gift! I'm intrigued by Thrift Store Pen Pals. It has inspired me to go a shoppin' tomorrow. Hopefully I can find a great gift for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot stop stalking this pen pal craze. I am addicted and I am not ashamed of my addiction.

    ReplyDelete