Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Thrift Store Pen Pals - Laura!

Although I may not be the most active blogger or commenter, I still feel I have the best blog-friends ever! Laura from Musing of and Orange Sheep was this week's Thrift Store Pen Pal, and she did an awesome job. I'm always impressed with my Pen Pals - you guys do way more creative things with your items than I would think to do - and Laura was no exception!

She took her item sightseeing in Manhattan and got some pretty great pictures of all the fun they had! It was highly entertaining to look at the random passersby in the backgrounds of the pictures, too. So do yourself a favor and check out Laura's review by clicking the link below!!!



As always, if you want to be a part of the awesome Thrift Store Pen Pals, just click here!

4 comments:

  1. Oh this is creative! I'm checking it out now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fun item! reminds me of random craft activities I did when I was little :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very creative way to go about showing off her pen pal thrift. :]

    ReplyDelete