Monday, October 3, 2011

Thrift Store Pen Pals - Jasmine!

This week's Thrift Store Pen Pal is Jasmine from Vegging for Health! I sent her a fairly difficult Pen Pal item this week (although still awesome) and she did a lot more with it than I probably would have, and I'm very happy to see this item going to a better, more loving home. Not only that, but her Thrift Store Pen Pal post was her 100th post! I feel so honored. Plus, all her pictures are really artistic :)

Unfortunately, there was some damage during shipping, which has happened before. I may have to start taking this into consideration... But in the meantime, read Jasmine's review by clicking the link below!!!



As always, if you'd like to get in on the Thrift Store Pen Pal action (and I know you do - it's free random stuff!), just go here and sign up!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the newest addition to my knickknack family. :] It may not seem like it, but Tractor Tex fits right in.

    -Jasmine http://veggingforhealth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete