Monday, August 22, 2011

Thrift Store Pen Pals - Sign Up!

Remember when you were a kid and you would save up box tops, send them in, and then get a crappy toy in the mail a few weeks later? I’m hoping to recreate that experience, but with more of a white-elephant-gift-exchange vibe. I asked what you guys thought about the idea and everyone seemed to be on board, so let's see what happens!

Basically, I will send you a random item (I'll pay shipping and all that) and you will then review it. We will then link to each other's blogs and we will all have some laughs and live happily ever after. I will choose a new Thrift Store Pen Pal every week assuming I remain motivated and can afford shipping. So read the information page below and sign up!

Thrift Store Pen Pals Info/Sign Up Sheet

Be sure to sign up by Thursday evening!

1 comment: